Thursday, May 11, 2017

Leather, Lace and Studs

Don't you love it when you find a classic item at a lower price point? That's why I enjoy wandering through the aisles at Saks Off 5th. Previous treasures I've discovered include this pink tweed dress and this embroidered gown.

Jacket: ZARA (similar) / Dress: c/o Chicwish / Bag: Celine / Shoes: c/o Saks Off 5th / Earrings: H&M
Saks Off 5th recently celebrated their one year anniversary in Canada - and what better way to honour this occasion than a shopping trip?
Check out my latest find - Louise et Cie Gitana heels with gold studs and a kitten heel. The studded straps remind me of Valentino Rockstuds - but the design is simpler and more timeless. They usually retail for C$185 but thanks to Saks Off 5th pricing - they were marked down to C$119!



I paired them with a dress - but they would work equally well with jeans. I'm such a fan of mid-size heels - although I love the look of high heels, when it comes down to it, I always end up reaching for my shorter heels!


My lace dress is from Chicwish - it's another addition to my "Lace Dresses I Love" series! The crochet work is stunning. I ordered a small - and it fits perfectly around my waist - but the bodice is a bit large, so I'm going to take it in under the arms.


Have you found any great deals at Saks Off 5th?

By the way - do you guys follow Chiara Ferragni/The Blonde Salad? She got engaged over the weekend - and her boyfriend Fedez wrote a proposal song for her...it's seriously the cutest thing - here's a link.

DISCLAIMER: I used a giftcard from Saks Off 5th to buy my shoes.

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love white dresses and this one could not be more perfect! Also love it with that black jacket. I don't follow chiara closely because I get major envy of her lifestyle but congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so not wear this as it's way out of my comfort zone, but I love these looks where you mix something very girly as this dress and something bold as these shoes and leather jacket. You look great!!

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...