Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Stepping Into Spring with Marks

I've found the perfect pair of shoes for Spring! They have a classic gladiator/cage design that works well with both jeans and dresses. They're tan - so they complement light-coloured clothing.  And of course - my favourite part - they're VERY comfortable to walk in!

Spring 2017 clothing trends. Champagne off-the-shoulder top, floral jeans, gladiator/cage sandals.
Shirt / Jeans / Shoes: c/o Marks

How comfortable are they? Well, it honestly feels like I'm wearing flats. The thicker heel provides stability - while the laced-up design and textured sole ensure that my feet don't slip around inside. I love that I get the height boost of heels without the discomfort!



Floral guess jeans, Champagne off-the-shoulder cold shoulder forever21 blouse, gladiator cage heels blogger outfit

Along with the cage sandals - this outfit contains two of my other favourite Spring trends - floral jeans and cold-shoulder tops. I've seen floral jeans at every clothing preview I've attended so far -  some are made of floral fabric (like mine) while others feature embroidered patches placed near the pockets. Cold shoulder tops were everywhere last season - and they're still holding strong for this Spring and Summer too. Which is a good thing for me...as I'm stocking up on pink, blush, blue and white options!

Mark's Denver Hayes Women's Claire Cage Heel Gladiator Sandals

Here's a closer look at my Spring sandals from Marks - I love the zip at the heel - which makes it easy to slip in and out of these shoes - no need to untie and retie the laces everytime! Bonus - this exact pair is currently on sale from now until April 10th!

Floral guess jeans, Champagne off-the-shoulder cold shoulder forever21 blouse, gladiator cage heels blogger outfit

For more cute (and comfortable!!!) Spring sandals - check out Mark's selection here.

Which shoe style will you be wearing this Spring?

This is a sponsored post - thank you to Mark's for partnering with me. As always - I only write about products I truly love!

3 comments:

  1. I love the sandals! That's one trend I can get on board with. Love the way they work with almost any outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm most excited about how comfortable they are :-) So glad you like them Noelle!

      Delete
  2. To be honest, I'm not a fan of these shoes, but the rest of the outfit is great! I love the top and hair and earrings :)

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...