|Blouse: LOFT (similar) / Vest: Express (similar) / Jeans: AEO / Boots: c/o Romwe / Bag: Gucci|
The Charlotte Tilbury Quick N' Easy Makeup 5 Minute Face Smokey Eye Evening Look Kit contained four products:
- Colour Chameleon in Black Diamonds - Easy-glide eyeshadow pencil with sparkle
- Rock ‘N’ Kohl Eye Liner in Bedroom Black - waterproof kohl eyeliner
- Mini Legendary Lashes Mascara - lash-enhancing mascara
- K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Penelope Pink - hydrating multi-dimensional lipstick
- I started by applying my own foundation, bronzer, highlighter and lipliner.
- I took the Colour Chameleon eyeshadow pencil and coloured in my eyelid, using my finger to blend out the edges.
- I drew a line above my lashes with the kohl eyeliner.
- I curled my lashes and applied 3 coats of mascara.
- Finally, I put on the lipstick and used a lipbrush to blend out my lipliner.
MY THOUGHTS: I LOVED this look. The Colour Chameleon eyeshadow pencil is the star product - it is easy to apply, yet it looks like carefully blended eyeshadow. The colour shows up so well on my eyelid - it's very shimmery and pigmented. Best of all, it DID NOT smudge! I put it on in the afternoon, and nine hours later, it was still in place, with only minimal fading.
I wore this makeup on a cold day, and my eyes watered when I was outside (does this happen to anyone else?) When I came back inside, I did notice some transfer from the mascara. I also noticed that some parts of the kohl liner had disappeared. On the plus side, the mascara really lengthened my lashes and kept them curled all day.
You can't go wrong with Charlotte Tilbury lip products (previously reviewed here) - they're designed to be very hydrating and multi-dimensional - and always make my lips feel pouty and full. I LOVED the K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick in Penelope Pink - it is such a pretty shade and works well with the smokey eye.
There are four face kits in Charlotte Tilbury's Quick N' Easy line: Daytime Chic, Smokey Eye Evening, Natural Glowing and Red Carpet Party.
Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury Makeup? Are you a smokey eye fan?
DISCLAIMER: Charlotte Tilbury Makeup was sent to me by PR.