|Shirt: c/o Chicwish / Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters / Shoes: Payless (similar) / Bag: Express (similar) / Earrings: H&M (similar)|
1) Anything and Everything by the Ocean - the water is such a beautiful shade of turquoise - and it's as shallow and calm as a swimming pool. Every moment we spent near the ocean was amazing, whether it was reading on a lounger, snorkeling, swimming or stand-up paddle boarding.
|Hat: F21 (similar) / Bag: H&M (similar) / Beach mat: c/o Dress Lily|
2) Lounging by the pools - as mentioned in my post Where to Stay at Beaches Turks and Caicos, there are pool areas in each of the 4 villages. We would often choose one village to hang out in per day, lounge by the pool and ordering multiple complimentary drinks (frozen lemonade, virgin mojitos and fruit punch were favourites). We also loved lying on pool floats and swimming laps underwater.
3) Spa date with my mini - My daughter was so excited about our appointment at the Red Lane Spa - it was her first non-birthday-party manicure. When we turned up for our appointment, we were led in to a relaxation room, where we lay on loungers and listened to calming music. We then got to choose the Spa Ritual polishes we wanted to apply - and had side-by-side manicures. It was a fun bonding experience - and definitely a lovely treat for us both.
4) Waterpark & kids' lounges - my kids ADORED the waterpark: they met up with friends, went down the waterslides and floated on the lazy river. And whenever they got hungry, we'd head over to Bobby Dee's (pictured below) for ice cream, popcorn and cotton candy...along with all the diner food their heart could desire! My husband and son also enjoyed hanging out in the XBox lounge. The waterpark was centrally located between the Italian and French villages - so we could pop in for a visit every day, without having to spend all our time there.
5) Hanging out in our Village - aside from the beach and the pool, we loved discovering little quiet spots to relax in. At Key West Village, we loved the library in Verandah house, the rocking chairs near the courtyard, and the over-sized chess set. We especially enjoyed spending time on our balcony, looking out into the manicured gardens and listening to the sound of the ocean.
|Hat: F21 (similar) / Top: c/o Dress Lily / Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters|
These outfit pictures were taken in the gardens of Key West Village. I'm wearing one of my favourite tops - this pretty lace blouse from Chicwish. The fabric was light enough to wear despite the warm weather and it did not wrinkle during packing. I loved it so much, I even wore it on the plane ride home!
Check out my review of Where to stay at Beaches Turks and Caicos here.
What are your favourite activities to do on holiday?
Disclaimer: We purchased our Beaches holiday and received some perks from the Beaches PR team.