|Top: Miss Selfridges (similar) / Skirt: c/o Romwe (85% off sale) / Earrings: H&M (similar) / Necklace: c/o oNecklace / Shoes: Nine West (similar) / Bag: Chanel WOC|
On my lips I'm wearing BAWSE, a matte liquid lipstick from Smashbox's recent collaboration with Youtuber Lilly Singh/iiSuperwomanii. I was invited to meet Lilly during her Square One meet and greet, and I was gifted this amazing lipstick. I put it on in time for my photo, and have been hooked ever since! I love it because it's so lightweight - and unlike other matte lipsticks - it seriously doesn't feel like you're wearing ANYTHING on your lips. It goes on vibrantly and the color is so rich - plus, you don't even need a lipliner - you can just use the pointed tip of the applicator. The best part is that it doesn't dry out or dehydrate your lips at all. It's really a unique formula and I highly recommend testing it out. There are a lot of shades in Smashbox's Always On Matte Liquid Lipstick range - but Bawse is my favourite because it's such a pretty red.
I'm also wearing this custom monogram necklace (Mine is size: XXL) from oNecklace in these photos. I've seen these oversized monogram necklaces on a lot of US bloggers, and I've always loved the look of them. However - I only have 2 initials, not 3, so I used the first letters of my name instead - my necklace says "Zeb"!
How gorgeous is the print on this skirt? I can't decide which floral midi skirt I love better - this one or my first one. Which do you prefer?
Have you tried any of Smashbox's Liquid Lipsticks? What top would you pair with a flared midi skirt?
Links à la Mode, August 25th
- Christie Moeller: Fall Trends Patches
- The Editorialist LA: Feeling Fancy Fresh
- Elements of Ellis: My Boho Baby Shower
- Ella Pretty Blog: Meeting a Bawse
- Fashionopolis: Plus Side of Indian Fashion
- Fashion Panache: Queen Elizabeth’s Wedding & Coronation Outfits
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Styling Tips | Color Combinations
- Happy.Pretty.Sweet.: Behind the Scenes of Fashion Show
- In a Nutshell: Can You Paint with All the Colors of the Bernie Dexter Dresses?
- Jolly Caucus Race: The Wedding Dress that Almost Broke Me
- Layers of Chic: How to Look Sophisticated | Monochrome Two-Piece From Dezzal
- Life in the Fash Lane: Trend Spin Linkup | Stripes
- Love.Laugh.Explore: Boyfriend Jeans + Bodysuit
- Middle of Somewhere: Split-Back Tank
- MsYoLee: You Asked, I Answered
- Outfit Zest: One Year Blogiversary
- So Versailles: How to Wear a Bralette
- The Sugar Ribbon: Behind the Scenes at the StyleMax Market 2016
- Tales of Two: Winter Morning Essentials
- We Are Ready Made: The Perfect Airport Outfit