Monday, February 15, 2016

Trench Coat Trackdown, Recent Outfits & Anti-Aging

I think I've been searching for the perfect trench coat ALMOST as long as I've been blogging (proof: 1, 2, 3). I want something with the quality of a designer trench coat - but NOT the designer price tag. Well - my search is finally over - I was so excited to find this ZARA trench coat last month - on sale for $79! I love the color, material and stitching - it's perfect.

ZARA burberry trench coat
trench (similar) / shirt / jeans / boots / bag (similar)

I wore these next two outfits for media previews downtown. I guess a blazer + tank + boots is my quick & easy uniform.

blazer (similar) / camisole / jeans / boots (this year's version) / bag / necklace (similar)

This floral jacket ended up blending in with the decor at the Spring preview I attended - I even matched their goody bag!

blazer / camisole / necklace (similar) / jeans / boots (similar)

Although you may not be able to tell, I'm wearing false lashes in this picture. I was inspired by buynow/bloglater's technique of cutting lashes in half and placing them only at the outer edges of your eyelids. They're much easier to apply with the smaller band, and not as uncomfortable.

sweater (similar) / necklace (similar) / shirt / jeans / boots / bag

This is my cold day uniform...a sweater that doubles as a blanket!

sweater / camisole / jeans / boots (this year's version) / bag

I also wanted to share some anti-aging beauty products that I've been testing out. One of my skincare goals is to take care of my neck and hands, as much as I take care of my face. It's such a simple step, but easy to overlook. While my facial skincare is fixed at the moment (due to my acne regimen), I've been using stronger skincare on my hands and neck. I've been applying SkinCeutical's Hydrating B5 masque, and once it's finished, I'm going to be layering their Serum 10 and Face Cream. The serum contains powerful antioxidants (10% L-ascorbic acid and ferulic acid) but is still gentle enough for sensitive skin, while the face cream seals in moisture and firms your skin.

skinceuticals serum 10 b5 masque face cream review

I've had amazing results with my Tria Acne Clearing Blue Light, so I was excited to receive their Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser. This tiny machine use fractional laser technology to generate new collagen and elastin - leading to less lines and wrinkles around your eyes. I can't wait to test this out, because I know from my earlier experience with Tria, that their devices can work as well as dermatologist treatments!

Tria Age-Defying Eye Wrinkle Correcting Laser Review


What are your favorite anti-aging products?

DISCLAIMER: The SkinCeuticals products and Tria Laser were sent to me for editorial consideration.

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous trench coat - simply classic!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love these outfits!

    http://www.llindatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking more and more beautiful each day, if that's even possible! I love the trench in the top picture. Everything is perfection. What a classic look! Right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet <3 Yes - this trench fits right in with your classic & always chic dress sense!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute polka-dot sweater!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my faves! I own it in 2 colors :-)

      Delete
  5. Love that trench, timeless and classic. A good trench is hard to find. I got one at BR a few years ago on sale. And while I absolutely love the style, length and quality, I think it washes me out (wrong shade of "tan". maybe it's just in my head lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I totally know what you mean about the perfect shade of tan...I've tried so trenches that fit well but looked too "yellow" on me!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...