|Wrap: c/o Romwe / Blouse: c/o LOFT / Leggings: H&M (similar) / Boots: c/o Cougar / Bag: c/o Ever New|
2015 was an exciting year for my blog - I got to meet some AMAZING people and work with brands that I love - what more could a blogger hope for? Here are my top blog highlights:
1) Nothing could beat having a full-page spread in GLOW magazine. I had originally signed on to do a Youtube video for Clairol - so being featured in a magazine was an unexpected bonus!
2) Meeting celebs (Rita Ora) and interviewing them (Jane Seymour!) as well as YouTube stars (the Pixiwoo sisters and Wendy's Lookbook).
3) Working on several SHOPPING projects with malls (1, 2, 3, 4) AND winning a Blogger Styling Challenge!
4) Adding the dreamiest of dream bags to my collection...I never thought I'd own a Chanel Classic Flap Bag!
5) Lastly, but the best part - all the behind-the-scenes support and advice I got from my lovely blogger friends: Elaine, Jenelle, Lena. And although I haven't met her in person yet, Noelle makes my week by commenting on nearly EVERY post I write! We're blog friends and style twins - she's the sweetest!
|Close up of my Ever New bag (similar to the $$$ Chloe Drew bag)|
As for looking forward, I know New Year's Resolutions can be a love/hate thing - but I'm one of the people who love making them! Yes - some things come up EVERY year - but that's ok - most goals in life need on-going attention.
1) Declutter and get organized! (Keep getting rid of stuff / dedicate one day a week for catching up on paperwork / meal plan)
2) Do things that help me get energized (go to sleep early / exercise / eat nourishing food)
3) Complete the second part of my driving test (for non-Canadians - we have a 2-test license system....I still have to take my highway test - eek!)
4) Focus on quality family time ( date nights with hubby / one-on-one activities with the kids)
5) Trying a more organized approach to blogging! I love blogging, and while it's been fun treating it like a hobby, I could definitely be using my time better. I'm going to try and set aside days for photography, planning content and sharing on social media.
I hope you've had a GREAT start to the New Year - and would love to hear about YOUR highlights and resolutions! Also - I'd love any feedback on what blog posts you'd like to see more of this year!