I was super-excited to receive the LG G3 phone from LG Canada... AND I have one to give away to an Ella Pretty Blog follower!!! Read on for the top 5 ways LG G3 has made my blogging better - then fill in the rafflecopter below the chance to win your own LG G3 phone.
1) My Selfie Game is Strong - When sharing outfit photos, every megapixel counts. Switching from an 8 megapixel camera (on my iPhone 4s) to the 13 megapixel LG G3 camera has made a huge impact in the clarity of my outfit selfies. Can you see the difference?
|13 megapixel camera on LG G3 versus 8 megapixel camera on iPhone 4s|
The LG G3 makes it easy to take good selfies. It has a 2.1 megapixel front-facing camera, a Soft Light feature to illuminate your face and a built-in Beauty Tool to automatically airbrush your photo. Here's a winter wonderland selfie I took with Elaine - pretty clear for a front-facing camera shot, don't you think? And thank you Beauty Tool slider for the gift of clear skin ;-)
3) Social Media is Simpler - Tweeting and Instagramming is so much better with the 5.5 inch LG G3 screen. It's easy to type on versus the 4.5 inch screen on my iPhone 4s (check out the size difference below!) I also like using the Dual Window feature, which splits the screen and lets me run two apps side-by-side at the same time.
4) Slim and Easy to Carry Around - The LG G3 is super-thin at 0.35 inches, and only weighs 5.26 oz. It slips easily into the slimmest of purses - and despite its large screen, it still fits into the back of my jeans' pocket! So no matter what bag I carry - there's always space for my phone.
5) Switching Over is Easy - I'm not the most tech-savvy person around...and yet it only took me ONE night to switch over from my iPhone to the LG G3! Set up is so simple - I just followed the on-screen instructions, signed in to my Google account - and I was nearly halfway there. Here's a tip - download the "Send Anywhere" app on your iPhone and LG G3, and transfer your contacts over in one easy step. There were android versions for most of my favorite iPhone apps - and where there wasn't, I found great alternatives (UB reader instead of iBooks and Fotor instead of Camera+). (edit: With regards to syncing between phone and laptop - I have a PC not a Macbook, so I've always used Dropbox rather than the cloud to transfer files.)
Now that you've read why I love the LG G3, would you like to win one of your own? If so - enter the Rafflecopter form below. Please note that the contest is only open to Canadian residents. The winner will win one new LG G3 phone from LG Canada - you will be responsible for unlocking the phone for compatibility with your existing cellular service provider. Check back here on March 16 to see if you've won!
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS (All mandatory entries will be double-checked. You must complete all mandatory steps to qualify for the prize):
1) Follow @ellaprettyblog and @lgcanada on Instagram
2) Follow @ellaprettyblog and @lgcanada on Twitter
3) Repost the specified image on Instagram
4) Retweet the specified tweet on Twitter
1) Follow Ella Pretty Blog on Bloglovin
2) Help me make Ella Pretty Blog better! Tell me - what type of posts do you enjoy reading here?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
DISCLAIMER: LG provided me with the G3 phone (and one to give away) but all opinions are from my own experience using the phone. As you can tell, I'm loving it!