Thursday, January 8, 2015

First Forever21 Haul of the Year

Happy New Year - hope you had a fun-filled Holiday season! We definitely had a lot of family time and rest over the holidays - unfortunately it was because we were all struck by a family-wide virus! Thankfully we're all on the mend now - although my daughter and I are still on antibiotics.


Forever21 Draped Surplice Blouse (CAD link)

I might have done some online shopping from the sickbed - I've been loving these Forever 21 wrap shirts - and I now own three! But they're less than $20, made of great material and are easy to wash & wear - so they're definitely worth getting multiples of!

Forever21 Draped Surplice Blouse (CAD link) / Bag

I got the black and taupe blouses in small, but the cream was sold out so I purchased it in medium. Although it's slightly looser, I like the extra length!

Forever21 Layered Panel Chiffon Blouse (CAD link)


I tend to wear a lot of white and cream colors - but I also love vibrant colors too - like this hot pink chiffon blouse.

Forever21 Essential Pleated Top (CAD link)

And this radiant orchid top - I've been looking for a blouse in this shade for at least a year!

Forever21 Hooded Toggle Coat (CAD link)


I also ordered this camel coat - it's the perfect color but I'm not sure if it's a keeper - I wish the material was a bit thicker and warmer.


Apricot Long Sleeve Metallic Yoke Pockets Coat (size: small)

This jacket also arrived in the mail - it was sent to me by Sheinside. I'm completely in love with it - it's everything I wanted the Uniqueen Malang Jacket to be: it can be fastened up the front, it's tailored but the lining is not too thick (or hot) - plus the shoulder fit and the sleeve width are perfect!

Wow - it felt good to get this post written out - I've missed blogging over the past couple of weeks, and I can't wait to get all caught up! Also, stay tuned for a VERY exciting blog giveaway coming up soon (hint - it's an amazing smartphone!!!)

Have you made any clothing purchases recently? Which of these pieces is your favorite?

Disclaimer: I purchased the Forever21 items myself. The Sheinside jacket was sent to me by the company.

Linking up with More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express. 

31 comments:

  1. Love the different looks! Great haul! :)

    Xo,
    Ro
    www.twentyeightvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'm loving the current selection of f21 blouses!

      Delete
  2. what a cute tops. I love that wrap style I may have to invest in a few also! Great finds

    Mary
    http://curlybyrdiechirps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary - I think they're great classics bc they work well with jeans & skirts!

      Delete
  3. You got the prettiest colored tops and the cutest wrap blouse. I want to get some of these clothes too. Thanks for sharing.

    Xxxx
    Sincerely Renny

    http://sincerelyrenny@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renny! Hope you're able to get them too :-)

      Delete
  4. All of these are amazingly cute! I need that wrap top for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenn - I'm trying not to buy any multiples but the wrap top is such a great classic at a great price too!

      Delete
  5. Those draped blouses are sooo pretty! I probably always say this but you have a great eye for finding things in F21. Soooo sorry your family was sick over the holidays. What a horrible way to spend it! Glad to have you back to blogging though! I've missed you and your outfits :)
    Gina - On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gina - it feels so good to get back into blogging - I think this was my longest break since I started writing!

      Delete
  6. You look gorgeous as always! Live the drape tops and that last jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mindy - those are my favourite too - and I think I'll always love them because they're so classic:-)

      Delete
    2. OMG my phone auto corrected your name Lindy - sorry <3

      Delete
  7. Beautiful new clothes! I love the two coats and the plaid scarf.


    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christie, I've worn this scarf nearly every day - it's so warm and I love the colors :-)

      Delete
  8. Those are some great tops! I haven't been to the Forever 21 near me in so long! I've been stuck in Express mode, but I REALLY love these tops! That bright pink one looks great on you. I also love the toggle coat, but it's a huge bummer that it's so thin. I hate that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Yes, I'm definitely not a fan of thin/soft winter coats - they start looking shabby really quickly. H&M had similarly priced coats but made of a much warmer material - I may check them out instead!

      Delete
  9. I really like these tops, especially the hot pink one! That jacket is also so cute. I've wanted to try Sheinside for a while since I'm seeing so many great items from them. I'm always a little hesitant but I will have to take the plunge!

    Nicole
    Nicole to the Nines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! I've seen a lot of ZARA-type of items at Sheiside, and the prices seem very reasonable! But I understand your hesitation - it can be tricky ordering internationally with regards to shipping times, sizing issues and returns. That's why I was so excited that the jacket fit me perfectly :-)

      Delete
  10. I love the beige jacket with the toggles! Really classic look.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aleczandra - I really love the shade of beige/camel - I really hope I can find a similar coat made of thicker material!

      Delete
  11. You make F21 stuff looks so good. I am always afraid to shop there because I never knew what to expect. Love those 2 tops on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sydney - it's definitely hit and miss with F21, but I find that their polyester/chiffon tops are good quality and last forever, while their Jersey/t-shirt type tops often disintegrate over time - same thing with H&M too :-)

      Delete
  12. Those coats and boots really look great! and a cozy scarf, yes:) Hey also I wanted to invite you to a new link up for friday, Fashion Caché Friday @SweetHaute. Hope to see you there:)

    ~Be Sweet
    Christina at
    sweethaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite - will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  13. Great picks! I love those drapey tops.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How did I miss this post?! You are looking gorgeous zeba (as usual though). I sound like a broken record! I love the draped blouses. They are elegant and chic but look comfortable too. How is the arm room? I have chubby arms so even though I wear a small, I usually have to size up because of the arms being too tight! I might order one in medium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie <3 The arm room is great - comparable to my LOFT tops if that is any help? My H&M wrap top on the other hand was - more expensive, thinner material, double the price & tight sleeves. The quality of these are so much better and they're half the price - definitely stock up if you can find it!

      Delete
  15. Love the draped blouse! All of the pieces you got are so timeless. I might have to stop by F21 tomorrow to check if they have any left. My local F21 is so packed with stuff that half of the time I just can't wait to get out of there...so poorly organized.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that you mean - if I LOVE something, I usually end up ordering it online because I'm more likely to find it there than in store! But I do like visiting the store occasionally - especially when I'm checking out their bags and shoes!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...