Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Saffiano Wallet, Gladiator Sandals & Recent Outfits

I've been looking for a slim, streamlined wallet - and after some window shopping, I decided on the Coach Soft Wallet in Leather. It has space for all my essentials, is made of durable Saffiano leather AND it's hot pink! Plus, I had a 25% off discount code - so it was the perfect time to make my purchase.

Studded Soda Gladiator Sandals
Soda Sandals (same brand, slightly different style), Coach Saffiano Wallet

Gladiator sandals are a summer-time staple - and I loved the look of these studded Soda ones I found at Winners. They have a zip up the back, so they're easy to slip in and out of. They also had these studded Hurache sandals but they looked a bit too bulky on me.


H&M

H&M Floral Kimono
my pashli / pink tweed jacket / patterned kimono

There are so many pretty Spring fabrics at H&M. When I got to the changing room, I realized I had unintentionally picked up coordinating pieces...can't go wrong with cream and pink!

H&M Floral Kimono

The floral kimono wrap is so pretty, but I didn't know if I'd wear it enough to justify its price tag. The pink tweed jacket is a beautiful colour, but it's too boxy and cropped.

Recent Outfits:

Despite it being May, it's still sweater weather - it feels so chilly out! And as usual, I've been wearing a lot of Old Navy - all my tops in these pictures are from there.

Heart Sweater:

Sweater: Old Navy (similar), Jeans: Garage, Shoes: Old Navy, Necklace: Banana Republic (similar), Bag: Pashli Mini

Flannel Shirt:


Shirt: Old Navy (similar), Necklace: J.Crew Factory, Jeans: Garage, Boots: Hunter, Bag: Pashli Mini

Army Jacket:

Jacket: Walmart (similar), Sweater: Old Navy, Jeans: Garage, Shoes: Old Navy, Bag: Pashli Mini

Sequin Sweatshirt:

Sweater: Old Navy (similar), Shirt: H&M, Jeans: Garage, Shoes: Old Navy (similar), Bag: Pashli Mini

If you need some Mother's Day gifting inspiration, check out my top picks under $50!

Tote & Mug / Pink Bracelet / Shea Gift Set / Gold Bracelet / Tote & Sandals

By the way, my friend Elaine is in the running to be a Canadian Island Connoisseur and spend 60 days in Tobago. She's made it to the top 10 (eeeek! so exciting!), please help her be chosen - just click on this link and select "Elaine Atkins". It's such an easy process - no need to register, and you can vote from anywhere in the world. She's one of the sweetest people I know - let's help make her dreams come true! (Read about why she wants to be chosen - and watch her super-funny video here!)

http://vote.60daysinparadise.com/



Linking up with More Pieces of Me and On the Daily Express.

26 comments:

  1. Ack you're the sweetest, thank you for sharing!

    Such pretty things at H&M! I love that kimono and would be tempted to get it but I fear it would look like pj's on me - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still a bit tempted by the Kimono - the print it so pretty...I might have to go back!

      Delete
  2. Yay...I think your shopping trip posts are my favorite. I love seeing what you choose to try on and what you end up taking home...or not. I especially love that blouse and pink moto jacket from H&M! And I stopped by and voted for Elaine just for you. :)
    Gina -- Gah!! This is awesome! And thanks for the styling idea again :) I love these shorts paired with the blue top and all the little bursts of red on the nails, lips and wallet. Plus, your hair looks great in a bun. I can't remember if you've done that on the blog before but it looks great.
    Gina -- On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for voting for Elaine - you're so sweet! I love sharing my shopping trips - it's like we're virtually shopping together :-)

      Delete
  3. love the sandals :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andy! I love all the different studs they used in the straps :-)

      Delete
  4. The wallet is gorgeous! Saffiano leather is the best isn't it? I love how durable it is, and the leather holds up very nicely. I really want a new wallet now! There's also a similar version by Tory Burch that looks cute :)

    Love your picks at H&M. I stopped in the giant two-story building in Las Vegas, but it was so crowded that I left. I'll have to visit my local store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - I've accumulated several Saffiano pieces and am amazed at how durable they are - totally worth the investment :-) Sometimes local stores are better - while the Vegas H&M sounds amazing - shopping in a crowd is no fun!

      Delete
  5. So many choices and love those sandals!! I'm a bit obsessed with Winners myself and have found some of my best sandals there! I just featured that kimono you tried on in a recent post I did on the kimono trend. You have great posts and I'm following you along via Bloglovin:) My vote for Elaine is in.
    Marta xo
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for voting for Elaine, Marta - you're so kind! And thanks for adding me in Bloglovin - it's great to meet someone who loves Winners & Marshalls as much as I do :-)

      Delete
  6. I'm in love with that wallet. I almost got it when I bought the pink Coach bag but forgot to go back and grab it because I was so excited about the bag haha. Love your purchases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny about being excited about the bag and forgetting the wallet - now with the 25% off PCE - it's a good time to go back and get it :-) Then we'll be wallet twins LOL!

      Delete
  7. Love your mini Pashli, Ella! And super cute buys!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison - I love the Pashli mini oh-so-much...I can't even bring myself to carry any other bag right now LOL!

      Delete
  8. THAT KIMONO! I want it. Everything looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley - I kind of want it too...may have to go back for it!

      Delete
  9. I love that H&M jacket! Such a pretty color and style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also just bought a pink wallet, and the color cheers me up every time that I look at it. You have such a great eye for putting pieces together; the pink, cream and brown H&M pieces would've made a great outfit together.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink always cheers me up too! That's probably why my laptop is pink :-)

      Delete
  11. Great post!

    Xo
    Dallastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the studded sandals! so cute!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the army green jacket. And the detailing on the white sweater is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - the army jacket is from the boys section at Walmart - I had been searching FOREVER for the right one ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...