Sunday, October 20, 2013

5 Pretty Things with Theresa Longo + Recent Fall Outfits!

I met Theresa Longo in the L'Oreal TIFF lounge (my TIFF post). Not only was she super-friendly and sweet, she's a  beauty queen/model/actress AND fitness expert! As I'm perpetually nosy about other people's beauty secrets and fashion loves - I asked Theresa if I could feature her in my first "5 Pretty Things" post - hope you enjoy reading her answers!


Image Source here

1) What face wash and moisturizer do you use?
I use Proactiv 3 step Face Wash ... and I use Vivier Skin C&E Peptides for Moisturizer

2) What foundation, concealer, blush & mascara do you use?
I use L'Oreal True Match Sand Beige Foundation, YSL Touche Eclat Concealer, - I skip Blush and use Benefit "They're Real" Mascara or L'Oreal's Voluminous Power Collagen Mascara



3) What is your favorite bag? Either one you own or a wishlist one - would love to see a pic.
My Favorite Bag is an Italian Made Leather "Bagghy" Bag ... It is big enough to travel with and the pattern is completely unique! Attached is a photo of the bag.



4) What do you do to stay healthy? How often do you work out/Any special diet you follow?
I work out often. Every couple days I target different muscle groups. I switch it up between arms, abs, and legs. I have an excellent boxing coach who I work with on a consistent basis. I began boxing at BEL Boxing and have kept it up over the last few years.  I practice a vegan diet. I take a ton of supplements, including Vega All in One Nutritional Shake every morning at breakfast. I take multiple vitamins daily and I never drink alcohol or refined sugar. To stay lean I avoid eating bread at all costs. You can check out work out tips on my blog ;)

5) Share something interesting about your ancestry/heritage...Can you tell I'm a huge "Who Do You Think You Are" fan?
 I have an Italian background with my Dad's side of the family originating from Sicily. I was crowned Miss Italy North America in 2011-12, and I learned to speak conversational  Italian before departing for Italy to compete for the crown in the World Finals of Miss Italy of the world. It was an incredible experience I will never forget. It was an honor for me to learn more about my heritage while representing North America on the world stage.

I love how unique Theresa's favorite bag is! And her workout & diet routine is so inspirational and impressive...if only I could cut out refined sugar completely from my diet!!! Thanks for answering my questions Theresa :-)

I thought I'd end this post with a couple of fall outfits I've been wearing recently - it's definitely scarf & boot weather now!

Stripes & Tan
Scarf: Old Navy, Sweater: H&M (identical option from GAP), Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: F21, Bag: Minkoff

Star Sweatshirt & Red Jeans
Necklace: F21, Sweatshirt: Garage (love this one), Jeans: Garage, Boots: Old Navy (this year's version), Bag: Minkoff

Plaid Flannel Shirt
Shirt: Garage, Jeans: Garage, Boots: Old Navy (this year's version), Bag: Minkoff

Black & Leopard
Scarf: Aldo (this year's version), Sweater: Old Navy, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: Old Navy, Bag: Minkoff

Head-to-toe Forever21 (except the jeans!)
Necklace: Forever21 (similar for under $10), Shirt: Forever21, Jeans: Garage, Shoes: Forever21, Bag: Minkoff




4 comments:

  1. This was great, I love the new feature you've created! It's always interesting to find out more about people we admire.

    I LOVE every single outfit! Perfect Fall looks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed the feature Noelle - I basically wrote a nosy list of questions that I ALWAYS want to know the answer to LOL!

      Delete
  2. What a great interview! I'm going to check out her blog but I have to say her work out routine and healthy lifestyle sound very daunting to me :P

    Yay for fall outfits! It's my favourite time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the interview! I always like getting fitness inspiration - because even if it leads me to one small healthy change, it's worth it :-)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...