I don't suffer from Buyer's Remorse often as I usually shop at stores with reasonable return policies (i.e. return or exchange for 30 days). But there is one item that I regret - and it bothers me everytime I look at it!
I purchased this bag 2 years ago. I had admired how it looked in the window display - very chubby and such a pretty shade of orange . When it went on final sale, I thought it was a sign that I should buy it. Here's why I regret it:
- The white stitching looks cheap - and has already started coming out - even though I hardly ever used it!
- It only looks nice stuffed with paper - it loses its round shape and looks distorted when you fill it with your stuff
- Even though it was on sale, it was still pricey for what it is - I could have gotten a much nicer bag or two from H&M or Target...or put the money towards my designer bag fund!
What do you regret buying? Would love to read about it in the comments!
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle finally found the perfect pair of strappy sandals, and paired them with a pink pleated skirt.
- Ella Pretty - Ella's dream came true - she was invited to Breakfast at Tiffany's!
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay couldn't help finding some baby shower inspiration on Pinterest.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen shared her experience with the Baby Blues after having Ellie.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle shares Aubrey's 5 & 6 Month favorites
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette paired shades of pastel here
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen is sharing her products she's used up... What would she rebuy?