Wednesday, September 25, 2013

4 Outfits and a Hair Cut

I'd been growing my hair for ages, but it seemed like I spent most of the time with it piled on top of my head in a bun. So I finally cut it back to the length that I'm most comfortable with - shoulder-length. It's amazing what a difference cutting off 5 inches makes - my hair has a lot more volume and is so much easier to take care of. The first outfit pic shows my hair pre-cut (it's looking extra flat because my hair was still wet) and the others are all after:

GAP real straight destructed jeans
Sweatshirt: Old Navy, Necklace: Forever21 (similar), Jeans: GAP, Shoes: Forever21

The striped top is a recent purchase from Old Navy. They have a great selection of sweatshirts at the moment - in addition to this striped one, I also picked out these J.Crew-inspired sequin sweatshirts.

red jeans outfit
Sweater: Old Navy, Scarf: GAP (similar), Jeans: Garage, Shoes: Forever21

First picture post-haircut. It's getting chilly so I've been incorporating scarves back into my wardrobe.

lilac scarf
Sweater: GAP, Scarf: Old Navy, Jeans: Garage, Shoes: Forever21

GAP real straight destructed jeans
Sweater: ZARA (similar), Necklace: Forever21, Jeans: GAP, Flats: Old Navy, Bag: Marc Jacobs


What hair length are you most comfortable with?

6 comments:

  1. What a difference a haircut makes! You looked beautiful before, but you are channeling a Jessica Alba look now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet - I love Jessica Alba's hair... And her makeup...and her outfits lol - I'm a huge fan!

      Delete
  2. Your new hair looks great, Ella! I'm planning on going back to the shorter, blunter haircut I had earlier this year... I really miss it. Cute outfits as well :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison - I think fall is the perfect time to go back to shorter hair! Less length to get tangled in scarves and affected by static :-)

      Delete
  3. Your hair cut is gorgeous!! I'm getting the itch to snip some inches off mine... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skylette! You have such naturally gorgeous and perfectly styled hair - if I could get mine to look like yours I would never have needed to cut mine :-)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...