The perfect question for July...especially for me as we're off to the beach this weekend!
Bag: Lands End
Beach Towel: Lands End (different pattern)
Water Bottle: Bubba (LOVE this brand so much - my model has a flip-up straw and keeps water so cold that ice cubes stick around for hours!)
Facial Sunscreen: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water Light Sunscreen SPF 60 - (love it because I can use it daily without breaking out. Also works as a great pre-foundation primer! Not sure if it has the same name in the US but the packaging is identical to this one.)
Lip Sunblock: Vichy Lip Protection Stick SPF 30 (so important to protect your lips from getting burnt!)
Lip Gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop (love this whole range of glosses - super high-end quality at drugstore prices!)
Body Sunscreen: Vichy Capital Soleil SPF 60 (glides on SO smoothly! Leaves skin moisturized and NO white-ish cast)
Snack: Nature Valley Granola Bars
Reading Material: My favorite magazine - Stylewatch!
And here's what I'll be wearing:
Hat: Target (similar for $7.50)
Flip flops: Old Navy
Swimsuit: Old Navy (control max one piece *aka spanx in a suit* at a bargain price - perfect for me!)
Cut-offs: Old Navy
Cover-up: Winners/TJMaxx (similar)
Happy 4th of July to my US readers!!! What are your beach bag essentials?
- Alison*Elle - Alison is obsessed with her new neutral colourblocked pants!
- Ella Pretty - Ella reviews the differences between Moroccan Oil and Macadamia Oil
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay's loving a printed maxi in Maui
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen shared Eleanor's birth story in pictures
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle got a pair of rainy day flats that can brighten up the cloudiest of days
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen wants you to come meet her newest addition to the family
DISCLAIMER: The Vichy Lip & Body sunscreens were sent to me for consideration - but I use them constantly and truly love them!