Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Four OOTDs and Some Arm Candy

Hope my Canadian readers had a lovely Canada Day! Our family had a great time - we ate from food trucks, attended live music shows and finished off the day with an amazing display of fireworks - I LOVE Canada! Here's my patriotic Canada day outfit:


Shirt - Aeropostale
Jeans - Garage
Flats - Old Navy

Here's the outfit I wore on a recent date night with hubby - we went to a Murder-Mystery dinner theater. We had SUCH a fun time - especially because it's not something we'd usually go to (the tickets were a gift from my Aunt).


Shirt - ZARA
Jeans - Garage
Necklace - H&M (J.Crew original here
Shoes - Forever21
Clutch - ALDO

Here's an outfit I wore to hubby's co-worker's BBQ - most people were coming straight from work, so I didn't want to dress too casually.



Shopping OOTD (don't mind the smudged changing room mirror!)


Shirt - Forever21
Jeans - Garage

Arm Candy #1 - while I was waiting to meet hubby downtown, I picked up this pink charm bracelet from a random accessories store - I loved the silver hamsa charm and adorable elephant bead!



Arm Candy #2 - I finally got the chance to wear the La Mer watch I picked up on our last US trip - love how easy it is to get the layered look with just one piece!



To all my American readers - hope you have an enjoyable 4th of July celebration!

18 comments:

  1. I love the shirt from Zara in the second outfit, it's so amazing!

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anca - I'm so glad I picked it up in the last ZARA sale - I kept eying it everytime I was in the store!

      Delete
  2. Love all your outfits especially the first two. Oh, I got the same lace top from Zara too :)

    Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh - I want to see a pic of you wearing it - isn't it the best top?

      Delete
  3. Zara shirt and La Mer watch - real beauties!!!You looked lovely !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'm so happy I found the La Mer watch on my last US trip - I'm really loving it!

      Delete
  4. ah, everything looks so fantastic. I love the Canada Day outfit, so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill - my red jeggings really came in handy on Canada day LOL!

      Delete
  5. Ooh love all the looks! And the arm candy. I've been eyeing the La Mer watches ever since Andy posted about them on her blog back in the day. They're great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first read about them on Andi's blog too...and when I saw this one on sale on my US trip - I couldn't believe it - it was the perfect combo for me. The more I wear it, the more I love it - so much arm candy with so little trouble LOL!

      Delete
  6. How did I miss this post?! I love absolutely everything you are wearing! From the blouses, to the jeans, to the jewels - you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Noelle - I'm really loving flowy blouses at the moment :-)

      Delete
  7. Your watch bracelet in the last shot--beautiful!! You have superior style girl!

    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy this is a Canadian blog! Love your Canada outfit!! It's nice to see links to stores I can actually buy stuff from! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica - I love finding other Canadian bloggers too ;-)

      Delete
  9. Gosh I love your style. Chic yet comfortable. I wish I had some of your lovely clothes! I really like those necklaces :)

    A Day In The Life Of Mel: http://missmel7.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...