THEN (Pics from 8 years ago):
- Delicate jewelry, floral prints, cheap & cheerful bags
|Outfit details here: Navy Polka Dots / Sequin Top / Gingham Shirt / Chambray Shirt / Blazer / Lace Dress|
- Statement necklaces, polka dot or gingham prints, lots of layering, luxe bags
- Simplicity & comfort - I'll always wear jeans + flats.
- Making an effort to look well-groomed...I'm not really into sweats and I ALWAYS do my hair & make-up before leaving the house.
- Loving my handbags and switching them out frequently.
Has your style changed over the years? What do you wear now that you never thought you would?
- Alison*Elle - Alison is keeping it weekend-casual in an asymmetrical sweater and boyfriend jeans.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle took a stroll through the park and enjoyed the Spring flowers. Her green dress matched the scenery.
- Ella Pretty - See Ella's Target & Outlet-shopping haul from her US vacation.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay shares 5 Things about herself, now it's your turn.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen is dreaming of warm weather and summer BBQs with her Spring Wishlist.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle shows off her first postpartum OOTD.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette is playing up the yellow and cobalt trend.
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen shares her inspiration for her baby girls nursery.
P.S. Since Google Reader is closing in July - if you follow me on Google Reader, please click here to add me on Bloglovin.