|FRESH START: Making snow-angels with my baby-girl|
1) Get Driver's Licence - recurring BUT I've made progress. Last year I attended driving school & completed in-car lessons. Up next - getting more practice and going for the road test.
2) Have a tidy & organized house - I'm good at organizing but I've got to teach the rest of my family to get involved so that I'm not always picking up after everyone else.
3) Go back to my goal weight - I have been exercising and eating healthy - but I have to step it up!
4) Take care of my skin - keeping skin clear & acne-free while doing anti-aging massage and facial exercises.
5) In bed by 11pm every night - (as I type this at 1 AM...GUILTY!) Why can't I be a morning person? Surely this year I can make the switch.
6) Set up a good after-school routine for the kids - By fall they'll start getting homework - and I want to make sure they develop good habits and get everything done on time.
7) Healthy eating for the family - this involves low-carb food for me and more fruits and vegetables for all of us.
|Not low-carb but very wholesome: berries, granola, Greek yoghurt & honey|
Do you like making resolutions? What are yours for this year?
By the way - did you guys know you can get fleece lined leggings at Walmart? BEST PURCHASE EVER - and they're only $8! The label says: GEORGE fleece-lined footless tights. My sister and I LOVE them - we're always checking to see if they've restocked (most sizes are sold out at our local store). Here's a quick snowy-day outfit photo wearing them:
Garage star sequin sweatshirt
GAP eternity scarf (similar for $14)
Walmart fleece-lined leggings (similar for $18)
Snow Boots (Old Navy version of these boots)