I try to follow a high protein/wholegrain carb diet - but healthy eating requires a lot of planning -and I often get caught in a cycle of exhaustion and unhealthy eating. I've been feeling overwhelmed recently - I'm trying to get back into exercising and eating right so that I have more energy!
TODAY'S BREAKFAST: Egg white omelet (2 eggs) plus grated cheese and turkey bacon. Mug of Green tea. (Ideally I'd have spinach instead of turkey bacon - less processed food!).
LUNCH: This is where it all falls apart...I often end up snacking with the kids when they get home...am going to try limit myself to either freshly made juice, a smoothie or porridge.
|EDIT: Have been good so far today - the kids and I are having fresh Carrot, Apple & Ginger juice.|
I usually also have 1 or 2 mugs of instant coffee a day. I'm going to try cut it down to one cup - and try to eat 2 small healthy snacks in between meals and see how it goes - wish me luck!
- Alison*Elle - Alison caused a dressing room scene and lived through the embarrassment to share her story.
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle used one of her favorite bloggers as inspiration to create a pretty outfit.
- Ella Pretty - Ella attended her first fashion show - and received free pants!
- Lilly's Style - Lilly is enjoying wearing burgundy this Fall.
- Lindsay J Everyday - Lindsay's lovely layers.
- Love, Lipstick & Pearls - Kristen has been Falling into Fashion with these style inspirations.
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle mixed black and brown for the first time and was pleasantly surprised.
- Sequins and Stilettos - Skylette's fall wardrobe has consisted of a lot of skinny jeans and flowy tops.
- The Currently Obsessed - Mehreen's coveting these items ... And recently knocked one off her list!
What have you eaten today - please share - I'm so curious!!!