Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hubby's Burberry Anniversary Present

So I FINALLY found a present for hubby for our 10th wedding anniversary (he is SO hard to shop for!) - a spring/fall jacket from Burberry Brit. Here's hubby in his blog debut - modelling clothes (now he can't tease me about my outfit pics anymore - ha ha!)
Burberry Shearling Collar Wool Field Jacket
This was more than we usually spend on clothes - but I think it's a worthwhile investment - especially since he'll be wearing it everyday - AND his last fall jacket was 10 years old (!!!) - so he definitely knows how to take care of his stuff! And although my present was late - I think it was worth waiting for - don't you? (Here's his present to me).

And now for some outfit photos from the past couple of days:
Gap shirt, Joe Fresh necklace, Old Navy Cords & Boots (mine are the 2011 version), Coach Sabrina bag

H&M shirt & clutch, H&M shirt, Old Navy Boots (mine are the 2011 version), Pashmina scarf from Turkey

What's your most memorable anniversary present (either given or received)?

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tali - it was such a great feeling to find something hubby loved!

      Delete
  2. What a great gift and a great investment too. Love the outfits, Ella! I've been looking all over for boots like these and I never thought to check ON.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Schnelle - definitely worth checking out Old Navy's boots - they have a similar version out this year (with an extra buckle around the ankles). At first they looked a bit pleathery to me - but they've worn in really well - best $30 spent ever LOL (I got them during a sale).

      Delete
  3. I love your first outfit! Don't you love the Joe Fresh jewelry collection - I was definitely surprised at the cute stuff they have!

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love Joe Fresh necklaces - they are trendy but unique, light (so important for me - hate heavy jewelry!) and SO reasonably priced (only $14 each!)

      Delete
  4. Hubby looks great! And so do you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing jacket! Definitely a super nice gift!
    Love your outfits, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the jacket! nice! impressed that your hubby agreed (even if headless) to be in the blog... Im working on mine :) he he he

    ReplyDelete
  8. gotta love the boots for fall :)

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe thats a nice gift!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...