One of my most-worn jewelry items is this gold-twist bangle with a knot-clasp:
|My Grandmother's Bangle with my Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch|
I love how this bangle looks delicate yet is very sturdy. The clasp is joined in a design called "lover's knot" (very wedding appropriate LOL). This goes with most of my accessories since I love wearing gold and rose gold...but I even wore this through my platinum/white gold phase. My sister wears the matching bangle - and my daughter has already claimed MY bangle for "when she grows up"!
Would love to hear about which jewelry pieces hold sentimental value for you in the comments.
Now on to a new monthly feature - posts from some of my favorite bloggers!
- Beautygirl24 - Noelle celebrated Valentines Day in a hot pink Old Navy skirt. It was on sale for a mere steal at $10!
- Ella Pretty - Ella's loving her Valentine's Day present - an Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf in Coral
- Lilly's Style - Lilly is loving her apricot colored skinny pants - they match her favorite nail polish: Essie's Van D'go
- Pearls and Green Tea - Jiye's embracing the pastel-colored trend with her minty-green jeans
- Saltwater Dreams - Andi's rating her winter beauty purchases - see who got awarded HG status
- Schnelle Couture - Danielle is getting ready for Spring- let the shopping begin!
- Sequins and Stilettos - Everyone needs a classic LBD - Skylette found an affordable option from ASOS!