1) Perfect my posture. I'm not a slouch by any means, but I do think there is room for improvement. Outfits look so much better when you carry yourself properly. I think Kate Middleton has great posture - head high, shoulders back - she knows the drill!
|Source: Just Jared.com|
3) Do facial massages and facial exercises at least once a week to keep my face looking youthful - prevention is better than cure! I follow LouLou's exercises and Tanaka's massage (blogged about here and here)
4) Apply Coconut oil and Castor oil to my hair weekly. Castor oil promotes hair growth while Coconut oil conditions existing strands - alternating these treatments should help me grow my hair long and strong!
5) Maintain my current weight - continue to do cardio twice a week and add in yoga once a week. Focus on strengthening my core and tightening my mid-section. Keep eating healthy foods.
6) Buy less but better - Save enough for my dream Balenciaga bag this year. Buy less clothes and toys for my children so that they learn to appreciate what they have, and get good use out of it.
8) Be disciplined. Go to bed by midnight - keep the house tidy and under control - be very organised with paperwork and finances. All of these things are beneficial and easy to do - yet somehow they are not always done - so this is something I want to be very mindful of this year. Especially since my kiddies will start school in the fall - I need routines and schedules to make sure everything runs smoothly and happily.
9) Learn how to drive. I feel like I've left this too late - I grew up in an Asian country where employing drivers was the norm - University was spent in a closed campus, and then I moved to London - where I only ever needed the Underground (and of course, hubby would drive when we went out of town or grocery shopping). But I have no excuses left now (except that I'm scared to drive in the snow...) I have to learn...maybe if I had a pink car I'd be more motivated!
Well - this ought to keep me busy for the rest of the year! Do you make resolutions? What is your top resolution for this year?