My Barry M Lip Paints - these are my Holy Grail lipsticks - they are pigmented, long-lasting and don't make my lips peel (I have very sensitive lips that can get irritated and flaky when I wear some lip products). I dab them on over lip balm for a soft stain, wear them straight from the tube or layer them under lipgloss.
|Barry M Lip Paints in 53(Coral) and 141(Royal Raspberry)|
Since I've returned to Canada - I majorly regretted not picking up more Barry M products - and then I learned from Monica (the lovely blogger behind BeautyParler) - that there was a chance that Barry M might come to Canada!!! I know several popular UK brands have come here like GOSH (not UK-based, but widely available there) and Boots No. 7 - and it would be amazing if we were able to get Barry M here too!
So this is where you guys come in - there is a Facebook group called Get Barry M into Canada. Please click on the link and "Like" the group if you'd like to see their products sold here in Canada! I would SO love being able to get Barry M here - otherwise poor hubby is going to have a long list of make-up to buy on his next visit to London!
I'll leave you with some links to Barry M posts by my favourite UK beauty bloggers:
- Bubblegarm compares MAC pigments to Barry M dazzle dusts here
- Bubblegarm compares NARS Laguna to Barry M dazzle bronzer here
- Yummy Mummy features Barry M Pink Orchid blush here
- Mouldy Fruit models Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream nail paint here
- Lollipop26 wears Barry M purple nail paint here
- Zoella shares her dazzledust collection here