Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sydney Evan Tweet mention!


You know my new necklace...the one that I just adore? I think that Sydney Evan saw my post about it! A newsfeed retweeted my last post (not sure how that works - I don't use twitter that much) - but look at the part highlighted in pink...a response from Sydney Evan herself!

It's such a little thing - but it makes me so happy because I'm such a huge fan of her work. It is so exciting to think that the creator of the piece saw it on me! Of course, it could have just been someone from her tech team LOL!

6 comments:

  1. How cool! I would be excited too. It really is a beautiful necklace and it's so fitting for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - it makes my necklace feel even more special to me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd be excited too!! the necklace is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...