Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blog Contest for Hana Mini Flat Iron - Pink CLOSED

I've been in touch with Misikko.com - and they have generously offered this LOVELY prize for one of my subscribers:

It is the Hana Mini Flat Iron - Travel Size.
It's so cute and tiny - measuring 5 inches.
But unlike other mini irons - this extends out to a length of 8 inches (the standard iron length) so it's quick and easy to use. Hana irons feature ceramic and tourmaline technology. And most importantly....it's PINK!

So if you want a chance to win this adorable pink iron - here's how to enter:
1) You must be a follower of this blog. (If you're not already, you can use the Google Friend connect button on the right-side of this page, under the "FOLLOWERS" heading)
2) Only open to readers from U.S. and Canada (due to voltage and postage issues)
3) For 1 entry - follow Misikko on Twitter and post a comment below
4) For a 2nd entry - post about this contest on your own blog and comment below linking back to your post
5) For a 3rd entry - sign up for Misikko's newsletter and post a comment below stating that you've done this.

Remember to include your email address with each entry. You are allowed a maximum of 3 posts/entries. This contest will be open until August 26 at midnight EDT. I will use random.org to pick a winner. Good Luck!

DISCLAIMER: Please note that I am NOT being recompensed for running this contest. I just thought it would be a great opportunity for one of my subscribers. Misikko had sent me a hairdryer to review - and that was disclosed in this previous post.

6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am following them on twitter. My twitter URL is twitter.com/jenmarch21.
    My email is j191921@gmail.com
    Thanks for the opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Great giveaway. I'm a follower and I signed up for the newsletter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Ella Pretty follower and I'm following Misikko on Twitter. :)
    ilindyp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also signed up for their newsletter. :) :)
    ilindyp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I finally started a blog with a bit of a push from you. Here is the link to my first post http://blaagindaz.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-blog-entry.html
    ilindyp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow and I signed up for their newsletter.
    - Danielle
    other-option AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...