Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Reunion Weekend Outfits

This weekend I'm off to my College reunion. It's my first time travelling solo since August 2006! I'm sad because I'm leaving my kiddies behind - but I'm trying not to dwell on it. I know that I'd regret not attending this event - SO many of my bestest friends are going to be there! (Including one who's a loyal reader of this blog...E - you're getting a sneak preview!)
Today I've been busy planning what outfits I'm going to take. I'm trying to pack light, since I don't want to check-in any bags. Here's what I've come up with so far:
FRIDAY: DAY/TRAVELLING:

Sweater & Tank - Old Navy, Pants - Dorothy Perkins (UK brand), Sandals - Payless
NIGHT:

Top & Camisole - H&M, Sandals & Pants - same as above.
SATURDAY: DAY:

Dress - Wallis (UK brand), Camisole - H&M, Sandals - Payless NIGHT:

Dress - Lauren by Ralph Lauren, Sandals - Payless
(**This dress has some ruffling and ruching that doesn't show up in my pictures - it isn't as shapeless as it seems here!)
SUNDAY: DAY/TRAVELLING:

Cardigan - GAP, Top - Garage, Jeans - Miss Selfridges (UK brand), Sandals - Payless

I'm only taking 2 pairs of shoes with me - the Payless sandals I bought during their BOGO event. (Close-up pics here and here). I'm deliberately not taking heels - they take up lots of space - and I want to have fun and enjoy myself - without limping around! As for accessories, I'm taking the bare minimum. I'll be staying in a dorm (just like the good old days!) so I don't want to take anything too valuable with me.
Bracelets:

Pendants and Earrings:

On Thursday I'll be getting a manicure, pedicure and my hair blow-dried. It's been over 5 years since I've had a manicure done! I hope to pick up some techniques to make my home-manicures look more professional. And then Friday - I'll be flying out - eek!

Do you have any exciting travel plans coming up? I'd love to read about it in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time! Sounds so exciting & your outfits look pretty, you have a very nice shape.
    FYI I amswered your questions about the Annabelle minerals its bismuth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! I was so happy to fit into my pre-baby clothes again :-) I had a great time - but the freak thunderstorms nearly cancelled my flight home! Luckily I ended up only being an hour late.
    I'll go back to your blog to check up some more on the Annabelle line - I'd love to get some more mineral blushes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...