Sunday, February 7, 2010

What's for Dinner?


I made this for dinner the other night - it doesn't look that pretty - but it was definitely yummy!
On the left is Beef Bulgogi - I used the marinade I posted about here, but added some extra soy sauce, sesame seeds and onions. On the top right is Korean-style Fried Zucchini. I learned how to cook it from a fantastic YouTube chef - here's the video - and be sure to check out her other recipes. I want to try the Zucchini Fritters next! On the bottom left is some sliced eggplant - I tried grilling it, but it took too long, so I ended up frying it as well. I served these dishes with white basmati rice.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...