Monday, September 7, 2009

Timeless classics

I love my Longines Dolce Vita 'Mini' Ladies' watch with its pink face - it is *so* me. I wear it every day. My first choice was a Cartier watch - but they look too bulky on my wrist. The Longines watch is more delicate (and more pink - which is always a plus for me!)





Here is the watch I was initially considering:



And here is another watch that I found - I love the pink - if it was a mini one, I would have wanted it!


The funny thing is, now that I have my Longines watch, I don't want any other watch - as I don't want to switch between watches. I'm loyal like that! I feel the same way about rings and necklaces - I chose them and then wear them all the time.

Luckily - I don't feel that way about handbags - I'll show my collection in another post!

What watch do you wear - and is it your *ultimate* - or are you saving up for something more special? Please link a picture if you can!

3 comments:

  1. your like me! i select an item i love then i stick with it!

    no swapping

    i have the LonGInes piNk with Heart and diamonds as the numbers.
    stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup - I'm that way with my watch...and my necklace...and my rings (I only wear 2 ALL the time) - it's nice to take your time and make the right choice - and then stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this brand and I was looking for something similar but I can't fin your watch on the longines website

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...