Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Online shopping

I've been wanting a canvas tote for a while - they are so practical for travelling. And hubby and I are planning a transatlantic trip soon - so it will be good to have my tote ready to go.

I think the ultimate classic is the LL bean tote - but Lands End are pretty popular too.

After playing around with different combinations on both websites, I chose the Medium Zip Top Coloured Tote Bag in Autumn Orange/Spice Brown from Lands End. The combination reminds me of the Hermes Logo...I hope the colours are as nice in person. Sorry for the small website photos!



Source: Landsend.com

I've been meaning to buy this tote for a while, but just never got around to it. Then I saw this picture today of Gweneth Paltrow travelling with her kids - and I *love* this customised green tote she has for her daughter Apple. It inspired me to get my act together and just order my bag already!

Source: People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...