Friday, September 11, 2009

I went shopping today...

Sometimes shopping is the best medicine...I went to Old Navy today and got some new clothes:

Outfit 1:
I'm pretty sure I'm returning the top - the magical changing room mirrors made it look so good - but the waist tie is too fussy - and I'm not sure how to style it. I love the skinny jeans (I already have a dark blue pair, so I got grey) - I can see myself wearing these through fall and winter tucked into my faux Uggs. The faux Uggs are from Payless - I bought a mid calf Camel boot in 2004 - and it's still going strong through constant use - so I know these will last me a while. And no matter how ugly some people think Ugg-type boots are - they are the last word in comfort when you live in a cold climate!


Outfit 2:
I've been wanting a maxi dress for a while - but I avoid wearing sleeveless and strapless outfits - so I paired it with this matching sweater. It may not be the most stylish outfit - but at least I get to wear a maxi dress and feel comfortable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Comments are my favorite part of blogging and I respond to each and every one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...